PLANTWRAP is a natural Eco, sustainable replacement for cling film (food wrap) made from ethanol that comes from bagasse which is the pulp left over from the proces of making sugar from Brazilian sugarcane.
- It is a safe and an eco-friendly way to wrap and store food.
- BPA AND PHTHALATES FREE and viataly it's free from the five major hormone disrupting chemicals or endocrine disruptors namely: bisphenol A (BPA) , DEHA, DIBP, DBP, BBP
- Its creation involves no fossil fuels or disrupting chemicals that could ultimately end up in the food chain - after being absorbed or ingested.
- It is strong, freezeable and microwaveable.
- It sticks firmly to itself - forming an air-tight seal that keeps food safely protected from airborne germs and contaminated surfaces.
- PLANTWRAP’s production creates minimum carbon footprint because the waste from the process is used as fertiliser by local farmers and also to create bio-electricity for the factory.
- PLANTWRAP is recyclable. I appreciate this may not be as easy as it sounds. I will be providing more information on this as soon as possible.
- It has a great new cutter, making it very easy to cut the required size of film, easy to use and helps reduce waist. Puts an end to annoying 'scrunching up' when you are in a hurry!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We understand trying new products is a risk which is why we offer a 90-day full money back guarantee on all Natural View products. If you're not happy, we're not happy x